The FOR and FOR-NS Systems: The Environmental Excellence
When an incident at sea occurs, the FOR and FOR-NS Systems new design release the ship from any financial and environmental damages.
The FOR and FOR-NS Systems new design increase the cargo and bunker tanks connectivity. Combined with dedicated procedures, the on-board equipment offers the solutions to the crew and concerned authorities to stop an incident before it turns into a major problem.
These Eco-equipments, by limiting material, operational and ecological consequences of a ship failure, enhance the quality and environmental concerns of the ship operators, owners and charterers.
| ||FOR = Fast Oil Recovery System |
| ||FOR-NS = Fast Oil Recovery - Normal Service System |
For all kind of ships and tanks
- Off-hire (downtime) losses reduction
- Time and cost reduction during tank interventions
- P and I Insurances and Flag Register recognition
- Liability reduction
- Competitive advantage to foster current and future environmentally concerned customers
- Enhanced as an Eco equipment by international media
- Concrete and visible equipment demonstrating a concrete environmental concern
- Leading-edge technical position